Brand Consultants for Your Real Estate Business
A brand consultant’s job can often get confused with the titles of a marketing consultant/digital marketing consultant, but we are here to explain the difference between all types of brand consultants, specifically in the real estate industry.
What Is a Brand Consultant?
A brand consultant is defined as someone who provides analysis, solutions, and general marketing expertise. Brand consultants research their client’s market and develop detailed branding strategies to outplay competitors in their industry. By conducting research on target markets, competitors, pricing, packaging design, and product distribution, brand consultants help business owners appeal to their existing customers and expand their reach to new consumers.
According to Retention Science, brand loyalty “has very little to do with prices or money, but has everything to do with how your brand is perceived by the consumer, whether through promotional activities, reputation or their previous experiences with your company.”
More specifically, a personal brand consultant will help a business owner take his or hers name to the next level. New, targeted business goals are developed and a personal branding audit is performed with the company’s fresh vision in mind.
What Is the Difference between Real Estate Marketing and Branding?
Contrary to a real estate branding consultant, a real estate marketing consultant advises industry professionals on their current marketing efforts and brings suggestions to those responsible. These suggestions include adjustments to current strategies and a tailored digital marketing campaign. These efforts focus specifically on social media and customer engagement, rather than the direct branding of the organization.
Realtor Branding Ideas
Realtor branding refers to the efforts performed by a real estate agent or broker to identify his or herself as an individual brand outside of the firm they represent. This could be done in the following ways:
- Business cards – A unique business card is ideal for capturing a potential client’s attention and providing direct contact information to reach you;
- Social media – Social media plays a key role in establishing a brand identity. As a real estate agent/broker, it is necessary to post high quality images or virtual tours of your listings, but also to create one’s brand voice through consistent posting and engagement with one’s followers to create excitement in your brand;
- Landing page – If a potential client is sent to the website of the firm you represent, they are given the opportunity to browse other listings/agents and forget to call you specifically;
- Email templates that reinforce the brand – These email templates include brand specific updates like services offered, tips from a realtor, etc., but also advice on how to follow the real estate market when on the hunt to rent or purchase a property;
- Banner ads that support your brand – Nobody wants to be basic on social media. Be unique and make your profiles stand out. Be sure your social media banners include your headshot, specialty services, contact information, etc. anything that will make you the one viewers want to reach out to.
Real Estate Branding Ideas
Real estate branding refers to the efforts made by an agency or a real estate brokerage to brand their company. This could be done in the following ways:
- Website with social sharing
- Professional photography and virtual tours
- Blog posts to boost SEO efforts
- Targeted marketing campaigns with detailed follow ups
Brand Advocacy in Real Estate with Roos Advisors
At Roos Advisors, we are committed to helping you scale your real estate team. Our certified professionals use experiential evaluation and learning to help teams work more effectively by developing the core fundamentals of trust, commitment, accountability, productive conflict resolution, and results-driven goal-setting.
Our assessments help identify your organization’s ideal client, create branding, marketing, and advertising strategies, and ensure that operations are equipped to deliver on your brand promise.
We’ve got a long track record of providing services to the real industry, working with clients like Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes and Build Luxury Red, and we know the ins and outs of the industry. Let us put our skills and expertise to good use and take your real estate business to new heights.
Schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation to see if we are the solution you have been looking for.