HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANT
Terrylynn Smith has successfully coached employees for nearly two decades as a Human Resources Executive. As a Human Resource consultant, she works with developing human resource departments to ensure they have the tools necessary to recruit, train and retain top tier talent. She is an outplacement specialist for RoosAdvisors. Terrylnn is a certified life and career coach. Working with personnel to discover a more positive approach to change, she helps create a personalized plan for smooth transitions. She is known for her empathetic approach, attentive listening, and curious, deep questioning.
Terrylynn Smith is a champion for every person who has the will and the desire to work through whatever changes life brings their way, and to do so in a way that helps them feel proud and in control. In her spare time, she loves to walk a good golf course, regardless of the weather.
She is the owner of Giraffes Consulting.
Education and Professional Associations
- DiSC Certified Workplace, Management, and Leadership Facilitator
- Graduate of the Georgetown University Leadership & Coaching Program
- Member of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Member of National Association for Female Executives